Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: WE ALL HATE MOOSE!
WE ALL HATE MOOSE!
Mar 24 2008, 2:51 am
By: InsolubleFluff  

Mar 24 2008, 2:51 am InsolubleFluff Post #1



just kidding moose ;D!

Anywho this topic is about he recent update where when you go over a forum or the little icon it glows, im not sure if this bugs anyone else or even makes some people have epileptic seizures but I was told that if enough people felt the same about it, IP would consider an "on" / "off" switch for it.

So this is me, attempting to acquire "enough" people of the "same" opinion in order to get my "on" / "off" switch D:!

So feel free to comment!



None.

Mar 24 2008, 2:55 am Forsaken Archer Post #2



use descriptive titles... especially in this forum plz



None.

Mar 24 2008, 3:00 am The Starport Post #3



OnMouseOver is seizure inducing?



Dude, can I have the next hit off your bong?



None.

Mar 24 2008, 3:02 am InsolubleFluff Post #4



at IP: kay :(
at Tuxedo-Templar: you have kids so no.



None.

Mar 24 2008, 3:12 am DT_Battlekruser Post #5



I was wondering when IP was going to add back that mouseover effect. It's better with it.



None.

Mar 24 2008, 3:13 am InsolubleFluff Post #6



DTBK the spiteful biotch :P
Down with mouseover D:!



None.

Mar 24 2008, 3:54 am DT_Battlekruser Post #7



Honestly, if it flashed bright pink it might be annoying, but I don't see how it can be irritating now.

Well, at least on Classic it goes from dark gray to dark green. Perhaps the color contrast on the other skins could be decreased a tad.




None.

Mar 24 2008, 3:58 am Dapperdan Post #8



I love the new addition and completely disagree with Shocko.



None.

Mar 24 2008, 4:28 am InsolubleFluff Post #9



the colours are just so ridiculously off, if you're not gonna add on off switch then atleast make the colours more... reasonable D:
(syphons skin)



None.

Mar 24 2008, 4:29 am Moose Post #10

Armor: 90.50%

Oh yeah, since my name is mentioned in the topic... I'll mention that I can't stand to use any skin besides Carbonite. LOL.




Mar 24 2008, 4:30 am InsolubleFluff Post #11



NO U!
I didn't like the nav bar on carbonite, is it fixed now?



None.

Mar 24 2008, 4:33 am Moose Post #12

Armor: 90.50%

http://www.staredit.net/?skin=3
You tell me.




Mar 24 2008, 4:34 am InsolubleFluff Post #13



no
Edit: (it's not fixed)



None.

Mar 24 2008, 4:45 am Corbo Post #14

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

I kinda agree.
I usually do random clicks because I switch between pages and you have to click on content to make the page active so you can scroll down and up with the arrow keys or with the button on the mouse.
However if we have those things in there I just end up in a random forum and makes me do about a 35J work to move my finger to press the "back" button. And that's on my laptop's keyboard. In my desktop I have a 53J work.
Short: I hated it when it was in there then it got removed and I said awesome but now that it's back I hate it.
I know moose's going to say "we're not changing it because 1 people doesn't like" but I don't care what moose says :P
I don't like it that's all. What's the problem with clicking the actual forum name anyway...



fuck you all

Mar 24 2008, 6:42 am DT_Battlekruser Post #15



Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Oh yeah, since my name is mentioned in the topic... I'll mention that I can't stand to use any skin besides Carbonite. LOL.
*shudders*

Carbonite is hideous imo. I use Classic, but Syphon's skin is fine too.




None.

Mar 24 2008, 8:24 am EzDay281 Post #16



Personally, I like the mouseover effect. I never expect backgroundy-looking-textures that don't do anything on mouseover to react to clicking, so I have the same kind of problem as Corbo does without it.



None.

Mar 24 2008, 9:53 am Fisty Post #17



Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Oh yeah, since my name is mentioned in the topic... I'll mention that I can't stand to use any skin besides Carbonite. LOL.
Carbonite FTW!

It looks soooooooooooooo much better. And Shocko what the hell? how do you get a seizure by seeing green/black?



None.

Mar 24 2008, 3:40 pm InsolubleFluff Post #18



it was an exaggeration... by all means pick that up next time so i wont have to explain it.
I just think the colours are wrong, it's grey to dark blue / green and I think it is completely contradicting to the skin.
Question, how hard would it be to even make an on off switch?



None.

Mar 24 2008, 7:15 pm Fisty Post #19



Quote from Shocko
it was an exaggeration... by all means pick that up next time so i wont have to explain it.
I just think the colours are wrong, it's grey to dark blue / green and I think it is completely contradicting to the skin.
Question, how hard would it be to even make an on off switch?
Don't try to make a point with exaggerations.



None.

Mar 24 2008, 7:24 pm mikelat Post #20



We need to make a seizure skin. All flashing colors.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet